Best way to level up:
1. The best trick is to trap your farmer to speed his actions, ofcourse (everyone should know that by now).
2. Spend your money on nothing but 100 coin hay bales. They are XP steriods! Oh, make sure you leave some room on your land to place the hay bales.
3. 100,000 coins gives you 1,000 hay bales @ 5xp each. That generates 5,000 XP points!! Compare that to a 100,000 coin building which gives you only 1,000 XP :( So 1,000,000 coins will give you 50,000 XP! That's enough to boost you up a couple of levels depending where you are at.
I recommend Peas planted on a 20x17 (340) lot will get you 59,840 coins per harvest. That includes plowing and planting costs. So in a safety net of 3 days you can pump out about 6,360 XP! Make sure to save money for the seedings too though.
the only down side to this is selling the hay bales to make room for your next round, which is not fun.. but look on the bright side, each hay bale gives you 5 coins in return! :)
Anyay, dont believe or buy any "guides" out there who claim to provide cheats, codes, and hacks.. There is no such thing to Farmville as of yet.
THIS MIGHT NOT WORK SO TAKE CAUTION!!!!!!!!
Purchase a Dairy Farm in the Farmville Market.
- Place Cow from your gift box directly to Dairy Farm. Do not place the Cow down anywhere else on your farm.
- Return to giftbox and there should still be another Cow.
- Repeat until you have the amount of desire cows or until you run out of room on your farm
more sites for info
this is about all i could find hope it helps you some!!